Morningstar has been one of my major sources of information when looking into specific stocks or mutual funds that I want to invest in. Last week, I found out that Military members get free access to premium membership status ($195 value).
Here is an example of some of the additional features offered to military members:
Here is a list of some of the things that Military personnel will have access to:
- In-depth data reports on nearly 9500 stocks, 24000 mutual funds, and 800 ETF’s.
- Screening and portfolio tools
- An online classroom that provides education courses on basic investing
Here are the steps to access these great investment tools
- Log into your AKO account
- Click on “Self Service”
- Click on “My Library”
- Click on “Business and Personal Finance”
- Click on the “Morningstar Image”
- If this doesn’t work you can also try just visiting HERE