Old Navy offers a 10% discount on in-store purchases, with military ID or proof of service.
10% off your ENTIRE purchase at Old Navy.
- Who’s Eligible? Active, Retired, and Reserve US Military Personnel and Family Members who present a valid Military ID.
- Can I use the discount online? No, only in stores
- Can I use it to buy Gift Cards? No
- Where can I find out more? https://www.facebook.com/oldnavy/app_317753681627596
Comparison between shopping “In Store” vs “Online”
- Buying IN STORE
- Use 10% off Military Discount
- Use Plink and save another 10% off (Plink works at Gap, Sears, Kmart, Foot Locker also)
- Shopping ONLINE
- There are better coupons online for oldnavy.com like 20% off for using the code “ONSAVENOW”. These codes can be found at these sites Retailmenot.com and slickdeals.net.
- Also If you do buy anything online remember to use your credit card’s online reward program or websites like *Ebates* to save an additional 5-15%. Ebates has a free $10 Sign up bonus right now also!
Old Navy, Gap, and the Banana Republic are all owned by the same parent company so I have heard this works at all three stores.