Tutor.com is the world’s largest online tutoring service. They have a U.S. Military Families program that is funded by the Department of Defense MWR Library Program, Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program, and Navy General Library Program that allows Military Families to Participate for FREE!
- Active Duty Army personnel and their dependents
- Army Reserve personnel (deployed/active and part-time/inactive) and their dependents
- Army National Guard personnel (deployed/active and part-time/inactive) and their dependents
- Dependent children of Army Wounded Warriors/Survivors
The “Low Down” on Tutor.com
- This is a beneficial resource that allows military children to get help with homework, studying and other coursework from a professional tutor anytime they need it, as the service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Unlike face-to-face tutoring, which puts heavy scheduling and transportation burdens on students and their parents, online tutoring services allow students to meet with their tutor anytime, from any computer, without ever making an appointment.
- Students typically work with their tutor for 20-30 minutes and use that time to focus on a specific problem or issue on which the student has been working.
Here’s How you Sign up (It’s Easy – only 3 steps)
2.) Fill out your information
3.) Pick your services