The nice thing about the Under Armour discount is that it is easy to get online and in-store. The discount is 10% off your entire purchase!! Under Armour sells shoes, shirts, and everything athletic. This discount is for active duty, reserve, veterans, and family members. Police, Firefighters, EMT, and other first responders also qualify for the discount.
How to get the discount in-store??
- Just bring your Military ID card.
- You have to visit Under Armour’s website. There you can sign up for Troop ID which can be done during the checkout process. I will outline the steps below.
- First add anything you want to your shopping cart and say checkout. During Step 2 of the checkout process “Review and Pay” you can click on the TroopID button under the promo code section.
- When you click on the Troop ID button it will allow you to “Sign In” or “Join”. If you have never used it before click Join and it will ask you to verify your military status
- Once you’ve created a TroopID account you’ll be able to sign in which will apply the discount as shown below