We recently went to visit my brother who works at Fort Bragg last month. We flew into the Raleigh/Durham Airport and had a chance to check out their USO.
Here is our review…
How do I find the USO?
- The USO is found in Terminal 2 before you go through security. If you walk through the main doors you will see a Starbucks on the left side. There is a hallway with a USO sign there. Take the elevator up to the 3rd floor and then follow the USO signs through a couple hallways until you get to the room. Have any question? Call them at 919-840-0941. They are open 24/7
Things we liked
- Great area for kids. Lots of toys and a gate so they can’t escape the area.
- Very friendly. Maybe the most friendly staff at a USO but then again it seems like all the volunteers at the USO are the nicest people in the world
- Great food selection. While we were there, a local pizza and a local sandwich shop had donated food so there was a ton of great fresh food in addition to a lot of snacks. They also had 4 small refrigerators full of waters, sodas, juices, etc.
- They are open 24/7
- Nice area to relax and watch TV
Things we didn’t like
In conclusion, if you are passing through the Raleigh/Durham Airport I would definitely check out the USO. For a 3D view of the USO check out Google Maps Street View of the place!! (Link)
To check out all of our other USO Reviews – Click HERE