My wife’s sister works for the airlines so she gets free standby flights whenever she can go. She’s taken advantage of it and gone on over 15 flights in the last couple of months. While doing that she has gotten to know the USO’s pretty well. She’s visited the USO airport locations in Los Angeles, New York, Denver and Phoenix.
We thought it would be a good idea to add a section to the blog dedicated to USO’s. We will try and add pictures of the USO’s and our personal experience thus making it easier for you if you visit that airport.
Click here to locate any USO in the US
- Chicago, IL (O’Hare Airport)
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Denver Airport (Rocky Mountain USO)
- Phoenix, Arizona (Sky Harbor International Airport)
- Raleigh, North Carolina (RDU Airport)
- Washington DC (Ronald Reagan National Airport)
We can’t visit them all, submit your positive experience with photos and we’ll add it to the list