Sam’s Club offers a Military Discount (Free $15 Gift Card) with the purchase of any membership.
Memberships start at $45. This cuts the price from $45 to $30
Sign up for Sams Club Military discount online here.
- People considering a Sam’s Club Membership – this deal is average. Sam’s club has had very similar offers on Zulily and Groupon recently. Those are now expired so if you are looking for a membership today this is definitely the best deal around right now.
- Current Sam’s Club Members – This is an AWESOME deal for people who are already Sams Club Members and were thinking of renewing. Those other deals on Groupon and Zulily only apply to new members, NOT renewals. You won’t find a better renewal deal at Sam’s Club than this.
- Full details on discount – click here
Sam’s Club Military Discount FAQs
- How much is the Discount? You get a $15 Sam’s Club Gift Card
- How do I get the Discount? You can only apply for the discount IN STORE
- Who can apply? Active and Retired Military and Civilian military employees and their spouses
- Is this only for new members? No, this can be used for old members if they want to renew their yearly membership.
- Do I need to bring Military Identification? YES
- Can I combine this with another discount? No, the offer cannot be combined with any other membership offers
- Can I use the Gift Card to pay for the membership? No
- Do you have the link to Sam’s Clubs site? Yes, click here
Once you get to the store, go to the member service desk and tell them you would like to sign up for a membership and show them your military ID.
They have 3 different membership plans (see below): Sam’s Plus, Sam’s Business, and Sam’s Savings. All of them come with the free $15 Sam’s Club gift card for showing military identification.
Sign up for Sams Club Military discount online here
Want to find out more about Costco’s and BJ’s Military Discount?
Visit our Military Warehouse Discount Page
It states it is available to Active and Retired Military and Civilian military employees and their spouses.
But that excludes those who are not currently active duty, or did not retire. There are many Veterans who did not retire.
You can't please everybody
On the website it says "This offer is valid for active and former military, veterans, military personnel and military spouses."
I went in to renew my Membership and they told me this promotion has ended on Feb. 1, 2015
Bobby Rampton says
If you print out http://www.samsclub.com/sams/pagedetails/content.jsp?pageName=militaryMembership and show them they still are advertising on their webpage they will honor it
I am a veteran who did not retire, renewed my membership today and when she saw Veteran on my driver's license, she hooked me up!
Veterans who are not retirees are eligible, I know this because I got signed up today with my driver's license that has veteran on it
We get a discount every year as a veteran. Never had any issues